141 down :
1. A late purchase, but the Bose Soundlink is number 1. Amazing.
2. Anker – well any of their stuff, their battery backup is amazing, the iphone6 cover works perfectly .. and finally .. but needs extra recommendation .. the 5 port Anker USB. No longer need to carry plugs & four way gang plugs. Their cables are also really, really strong. (Try finding a a USB-C cable in Thailand, I miss Amazon.)).
3. iPhone .. book everything on the go. I’m also carrying a MacBook, iPad and Kindle.
4. Pebble watch .. it’s been amazing with directions both when walking and also when riding motorcycles. It doesn’t do Thai text, but neither of us understand that .. but it keeps me in the right direction, mostly.
5. OwnTracks app. When Google dropped support for their version, the OS community stepped up.
6. Buff. I lost my first one, nearly lost my cheap copy today. But in a hot place, I need a sweat catcher, well, I don’t want to directly contact an old sweaty helmet with my scalp.
7. Can neompreme chiller. Keep one of those handy for a 7-Eleven raid.
8. A brother who is being a VTG (Virtual Tour Guide via Google Maps…. amazing)